Friday, October 31, 2014

2014: How It Went (Halloween)

Me compared with Maka!
Hey!
So my experience this year was a bit impaired, seeing as I caught a cold yesterday, so my review might be a bit biased. I also have a headache, so keep that in mind. :)

Recognition: 3/10
Okay, so I admit I was hoping for more recognition, but since this is better than last year, I'm fine with it. Three other people in our party of trick-or-treaters were from Soul Eater, so they obviously recognized me. One other person besides that did, who was dressed in an Attack On Titan cosplay, so that was fun.

Strength: 10/10
Yup, nothing came undone, nothing broke, nothing ripped, nothing popped off. It held up extremely well.

Comfort: 8/10

The skirt kept riding up, but if it weren't for that, it would have been fine. Also my legs and hands got a bit cold.

Candy Rating: 4/10
The usual treats! ;)

So, I know that was a little short but that's because I basically covered all that in the How it Went Special: Otakon post.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and keep this blog family-friendly! And please don't spam! Thank you! :D