Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ciel: The Shirt

The shirt. 


Hi!

As you can see, I've finished the shirt, so now it just has to be sewn into the coat. The coat in the picture's actually the prototype for the coat, I'm just wearing it to show how the shirt will be framed. We haven't actually worked on the coat yet.

I actually made it by using a used tuxedo shirt that I found at my local thrift store (ever my friend), then hot-glueing lace trim onto it, instead of just buying a ruffled shirt. Which probably would have been more expensive, so I'm happy about the way it turned out.

Anyway, I also got the "earrings" (my ears aren't pierced, so I got fake gem stick-on things), and buttons for the coat.

Things are moving smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and keep this blog family-friendly! And please don't spam! Thank you! :D