Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ciel: The Wig

Hi!

When I ordered the wig, I knew I would have to cut it because in the reviews section of Amazon, they all said it was too long. When I got the wig, it looked like this:

Cool, but more like Undertaker than Ciel.
Then I cut it. It was my first time cutting a wig. Actually, it was my first time cutting hair at all, but I am very happy with the result!

Me wearing the cut wig. (LOL you can see the hair on my shirt ehehehe)
I basically just grabbed sections of the hair, then cut with the scissors pointing up, to get that layered look. For cutting the back, I put it on a teapot as a form, because we don't have a foam wig stand.

Here is a picture of the wig with the hat on, the way it will be in the final costume:

Happy happy happy. Okay.
That's basically it for today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and keep this blog family-friendly! And please don't spam! Thank you! :D