Monday, May 4, 2015

Ciel: The Pants

I'm not wearing the
black stockings in
this picture, but they
make the pants look
very professional :D

Hello!
As you can see, we have finished the pants, and I'm very pleased. We did kind of make a mistake buying fabric with no give, but it somehow works, so that's the most important thing! This is the first part of my costume to have been sewn by a machine (not including the mock-up of the coat.)

Also... I got the gloves and one of the rings (the other is coming sometime this month,) and I decorated the cane some time ago, but I just wanted to share this picture, because I like it. So there. :P

I'm thinking of doing more Ciel cosplays in the future. If I do it will probably be his blue casual outfit for a "Detective Ciel" cosplay.

That is all for today.
Oh, yeah, May the 4th be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and keep this blog family-friendly! And please don't spam! Thank you! :D